The EMCC Libraries are doing the best we can to support your learning and entertainment safely during this time. Please continue to make use of our online resources whenever you can. We welcome in-person visitors when the campus is open to the public. Our current hours are on the main library page. If you choose to come in, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- The library is following the mask and social distancing protocols that apply to the rest of campus and surrounding community. Please be reasonable and considerate of others.
- Food and drink is discouraged, and everyone will be held responsible for their own messes.
- People wishing to work in groups should request the use of a study room and clean up after themselves.
- Do not re-arrange furniture or use computers that have been marked or moved to reinforce social distancing.
- You are responsible for cleaning your keyboard, mouse, and work area before and after using a computer. See a library staff person for cleansing wipes, etc.
- Headphones or earbuds must be used to hear anything on the library's computers. You may buy a pair of earbuds at the desk for $1.00 if you do not have your own.
- In the event that EMCC must close campuses again the Library's Online Resources and the campus WiFi System will remain operational. People will be able to access the internet from parking lots on campus and at public libraries across the state.