RefWorks is a tool for collecting, managing, citing and sharing information sources for papers and projects. In order to use RefWorks you must create a profile using your EMCC email address. Please keep track of the password you use--neither the library nor the EMCC IT department will have access to your RefWorks account.
* If you have any problems with the software, you can also contact RefWorks Customer Support here. If no one is available to chat, then someone from RefWorks will get back to you within 2 business days.
RefWorks has put together some tutorials on how to use their software on Youtube. Below is a video that is a good starting point. If you would like to see the full list of videos available, click on the button below.
This page has many articles on what you can do with RefWorks
1. Ensure that your browser's favorites toolbar is currently visible in your browser.
2. In RefWorks, select Tools > Tools. The Tools page appears.
3. Select Install Save to RefWorks. A dialog box appears.
4. Drag and drop the Save to RefWorks add-on to your browser's favorites toolbar. The add-on is installed.
5. Click anywhere on the page to close the dialog box.
Next you need to click the "Install" button.
Then continue and follow the install instructions.